主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
扫一扫,手机访问本帖
发表于 2017-3-8 20:51:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
今天正好遇到一个人同样受骗,想了想还是把这件事发出来,大家可以了解了解,以免更多像我一样蠢的人。

之前在网上发过一个出租房子的信息,然后大约过了半个月,有一个自称是美国人的女人给我发邮件,说想租我的房子,并连自己的照片、身份都发过来了,还说让她的同事过来帮忙看看房子,并且先付定金。我当时很相信她,一直在网上聊了有快一个月,后来都说到应该如何付定金。这时候我家人要来蒙特利尔,于是我中断了和她的租房约定。

她自称是艺术家,来蒙特利尔准备办艺术展,因为涉及到转账给exhibition有些麻烦,于是请我帮忙帮她转一笔钱,并且只要RBC的账号。因为之前说付房子定金时,她也是说要打RBC账户,所以我也没有多想,只以为是像她所说那样,RBC从美国不能跨行转账到加拿大。后来跟朋友借了一个RBC账户,她打钱到朋友的账户上,然后给了我一个二维码,让我把钱取出来,打到一个叫做BIT COIN的机器上(听说国内叫做 比特币)。

帮她交了一次钱之后,她又擅自转了第二次帐到我朋友的账户上,没办法我只能帮她继续去交钱。当她打到第三笔钱的时候,我朋友的账户被封锁了,去银行一问,朋友账户上的所有金额被银行冻住,信用额度大大降低。银行告诉我们,因为这三笔她打过来的钱是偷来的,给我们打钱的人并不是真正的持卡人,持卡人现在已经报警了。我跟朋友当时就傻了,银行接着说,要我们还回前两笔已经转出去的钱,并且还要收取相应的罚款。

之后联系那个人,好歹回了消息,说了一堆乱七八糟的东西之后,就再也不回短信了,打电话也永远不接。

我有朋友也收到了同样的租房邮件,并且邮件都是同一个人寄出的。我朋友的租房信息只在蒙城华人网上登了。初步断定,此骗子很有可能是在蒙城华人网上大范围行骗。

自我猜测:此人有可能就是中国人
此人邮箱:Will Cio (harrmor34343@live.com)
此人电话号码:+1(269)679-8912
此人发来的信息:

今天路上碰见一个中国人,问起我知不知道比特币,然后跟我说她和一个在网上认识从没见过面的公司签了合约,公司打给她2000刀,让她帮忙转到BIT COIN上去。我当即就知道她被骗了,同样的骗术,同样的手法。

不知道这种骗子为什么在蒙特利尔如此猖狂,不知道是我太蠢的缘故,还是骗子太狡猾,尽管我已经报了案,骗子也还没有被找到,并且还在继续行骗。

我想过很多种情况,为什么骗子偷了别人的卡,转钱给我,接着账户被银行冻结,我们被罚款,银行也没有什么怀疑呢?

最重要的是,骗子在给我朋友发的邮件中,写的也是需要RBC的卡。

也许是因为RBC的漏洞太大,所以骗子才Prefer RBC?

我们更猜测,是不是有可能给我们打钱的人和持卡人本身就是一个人,为了多骗点钱所以自告自发。

Anyway,尽管碰到多么恶心的事情,我也改变不了世界。如果你遇到了此类事件,并且它已经发生,第一件事建议先保护自己的银行账号,去咨询银行的人问问具体应该怎么做,别等到最后卡里所有的存款都被冻住了。第二,赶快报警,虽然我也不怎么指望这边的警察,但备个案总是好的,万一账户出现什么问题,也可以说明你不是被告。第三,不管是什么账号,都不要随意给陌生人,尤其是银行卡账号。第四,如果银行要罚你的款,尽量去跟银行协商,说清楚整件事情,联合警察和银行把这件事调查清楚,你也是银行的客户,你有被银行保护的权利。第五...没有第五了,不管怎么样多留一个心眼吧,骗子太多了,防不胜防,关于钱的问题,千万别好心帮别人。

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2017-3-21 12:17:44 | 显示全部楼层
上个星期, 拥有同样email的人联络 (harrmor34343@live.com) 过我。因为从Internet看到您以上的post, 我马上拒绝这个骗子。

感谢您分享您的经验。蒙特利尔的房东,要提防这个骗子以及骗局的方法 (in case he or she changes email address)。

下面是骗子给我的电子邮件:

>> Hello,
My name is Williana and i am a female.I saw your post available for rent and.been trying to search for places but seems rented.i am really interested
in renting from you...please do let me know and the monthly deposit if still available and for how long?

Will contact you or call you for visit.

Await to read from you

>> Thanks for the reply. I really am interested in renting from you because the area will be more comfortable for me to go for my exhibition and program.If i can send a colleague of mine to come and check the place for me and she will help me to put down the deposit for you to know am serious about renting the place because i am not in Canada now..I am in USA and will really be interested at your place.

Will love to rent the place before April 14th but any month you insist it will be available is okay for me.Do not worry about the deposit  everything will be sorted out before i move in ok..and i can start renting from the particular time you insist..details about me

Name: Williana Cio
Sex:Female,
Educational Qualification: Artist ,Fabrics design
Marital Status:single,Hobbiesreading novels,Tennis)
Pet:None

Residence:

Address: 126 county line rd
City: westerville
State: Ohio
Zipcode: 43082
Smoke: no
Allergies: none
Phone number : +12696798912

Please do get back to me  if i can send my colleague of mine can call you and come over to check the place for me if possible and put down the deposit...

Williana
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2017-4-10 17:50:15 | 显示全部楼层
幸亏看到楼主分享,要不然我也被骗了!楼主好人一生平安!
这次骗子又换了个邮箱joleencio-art@outlook.com,但是她告我的个人信息还是一样的。以下是她说的,希望不要再有人被骗
I really am interested in renting from you because the area will be more comfortable for me to go for my exhibition and program.If i can send a colleague of mine to come and check the place for me and she will help me to put down the deposit for you to know am serious about renting the place because i am not in Canada now..I am in USA and will really be interested at your place.I plan renting for 1 year lease.

Will love to rent the place before April 24th but any month you insist it will be available is okay for me.Do not worry about the deposit  everything will be sorted out before i move in ok..and i can start renting from the particular time you insist..details about me

Name: Julian Ruo

Residence:

Please do get back to me  if i can send my colleague of mine can call you and come over to check the place for me if possible and put down the deposit...

Julian
大家注意,一定不要让上他的当
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2017-6-27 09:35:20 | 显示全部楼层
多谢大家提醒!我这两天也刚收到来自她的邮件,觉得有些奇怪,为什么租个房子信息给这么多,果然,只修改了时间,其他内容都一样。幸好google了一下,发现另一个给我发邮件的也是骗子!!骗子到处都有,大家小心啊~!

Helen i love my art work harrmor34343@live.com
9:07 AM (1 hour ago)

to me
Thanks for the reply. I really am interested in renting from you because the area will be more comfortable for me to go for my exhibition and program.If i can send a colleague of mine to come and check the place for me and she will help me to put down the deposit for you to know am serious about renting the place because i am not in Canada now..I am in USA and will really be interested at your place.

Will love to rent the place before July 15th but any month you insist it will be available is okay for me.Do not worry about the deposit  everything will be sorted out before i move in ok..and i can start renting from the particular time you insist..details about me

Name: Helen Ruoland

Residence:

Helen
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2017-7-24 15:50:44 | 显示全部楼层
不止是在蒙特利尔,我在美国,倒上遇上了这个人说从加拿大过来,要在这边租房子。看来这个骗子很忙,一天到晚飞来飞去。呵呵。
基本资料几乎跟楼上一样。内容大致相同。
但一开始就察觉不对劲所以并没有搭理他,想确认一下自己的猜想就直接google 名字+骗子,没想到马上就出来了
这次的邮箱  willianacio-art@outlook.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2017-8-3 14:26:37 | 显示全部楼层
我也收到,如下
Thanks for the reply. I really am interested in renting from you because the area will be more comfortable for me to go for my exhibition and program.If i can send a colleague of mine to come and check the place for me and she will help me to put down the deposit for you to know am serious about renting the place because i am not in Canada now..I am in USA and will really be interested at your place.

Will love to rent the place before August 24th but any month you insist it will be available is okay for me.Do not worry about the deposit  everything will be sorted out before i move in ok..and i can start renting from the particular time you insist..details about me

Name: Helen Ruoland

Residence:

Helen

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2017-12-29 00:30:04 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢发这个贴,我遇到了同样的人,大骗子,这次版本是这样的,大家小心:

Thanks for the reply. I really am interested in renting from you because the area will be more comfortable for me to go for my exhibition and program.If i can send a colleague of mine to come and check the place for me and she will help me to put down the deposit for you to know am serious about renting the place because i am not in Canada now..I am in USA and will really be interested at your place.I plan staying 1 year lease...

Will love to rent the place before February 2nd but any month you insist it will be available is okay for me.Do not worry about the deposit  everything will be sorted out before i move in ok..and i can start renting from the particular time you insist..details about me

Name: Hannah Venn

Residence:

Phone number : +1952 333 8860

Please do get back to me  if i can send my colleague of mine can call you and come over to check the place for me if possible and put down the deposit.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2018-5-14 17:54:23 | 显示全部楼层
I really am interested in renting from you because the area will be more comfortable for me to go for my exhibition and program.If i can send a colleague of mine to come and check the place for me and she will help me to put down the deposit for you to know am serious about renting the place because i am not in Canada now..I am in USA and will really be interested at your place.

Will love to rent the place before June 4th but any month you insist it will be available is okay for me.Do not worry about the deposit  everything will be sorted out before i move in ok..and i can start renting from the particular time you insist..details about me

Name: Julian Venn

Residence:

Please do get back to me  if i can send my colleague of mine can call you and come over to check the place for me if possible and put down the deposit.

J
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2018-5-14 17:54:47 | 显示全部楼层
I really am interested in renting from you because the area will be more comfortable for me to go for my exhibition and program.If i can send a colleague of mine to come and check the place for me and she will help me to put down the deposit for you to know am serious about renting the place because i am not in Canada now..I am in USA and will really be interested at your place.

Will love to rent the place before June 4th but any month you insist it will be available is okay for me.Do not worry about the deposit  everything will be sorted out before i move in ok..and i can start renting from the particular time you insist..details about me

Residence:

J
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2018-5-14 17:55:12 | 显示全部楼层

Residence:

J
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|枫华网  

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 07:53 , Processed in 0.235005 second(s), 30 queries .