主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
扫一扫,手机访问本帖
发表于 2018-5-14 17:57:03 | 显示全部楼层
yuanfang 发表于 2018-5-14 17:55
I really am interested in renting from you because the area will be more comfortable for me to go fo ...

我也收到同样的了, 感谢楼主提醒啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2019-3-7 23:12:59 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 JPlove 于 2019-3-7 23:14 编辑

謝謝分享,看到這個,我不用回復騙子了,怎麼就沒人舉報呢, 要怎麼舉報這騙子呢?Thanks for the email..I really am interested in renting from you because the area will be more comfortable for me to go for my exhibition and program.If i can send a colleague of mine to come and check the place for me and she will help me to put down the deposit for you to know am serious about renting the place because i am not in Canada now..I am in USA and will really be interested at your place.

Will love to rent the place before March 29th but any month you insist it will be available is okay for me.Do not worry about the deposit  everything will be sorted out before i move in ok..and i can  start renting from the particular time you insist..details about me

Name: Cathy Lau
Sex:Female,
Educational Qualification: Artist ,Fabrics design
Marital Status:single,Hobbiesreading novels,Tennis)
Pet:None

Residence:

Address: [color=var(--themePrimary)]126 county line rd
[color=var(--themePrimary)]City: westerville
[color=var(--themePrimary)]State: Ohio
[color=var(--themePrimary)]Zipcode: 43082
Smoke: no
Allergies: none
Phone number : +1952 333 8860

Please do get back to me  if i can send my colleague of mine can call you and come over to check the place for me if possible and put down the deposit.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2019-3-7 23:15:22 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the email..I really am interested in renting from you because the area will be more comfortable for me to go for my exhibition and program.If i can send a colleague of mine to come and check the place for me and she will help me to put down the deposit for you to know am serious about renting the place because i am not in Canada now..I am in USA and will really be interested at your place.

Will love to rent the place before March 29th but any month you insist it will be available is okay for me.Do not worry about the deposit  everything will be sorted out before i move in ok..and i can  start renting from the particular time you insist..details about me

Residence:

Address: 126 county line rd
City: westerville
State: Ohio
Zipcode: 43082

Please do get back to me  if i can send my colleague of mine can call you and come over to check the place for me if possible and put down the deposit.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2019-3-7 23:17:02 | 显示全部楼层
不可思議,一樣的email。
Thanks for the email..I really am interested in renting from you because the area will be more comfortable for me to go for my exhibition and program.If i can send a colleague of mine to come and check the place for me and she will help me to put down the deposit for you to know am serious about renting the place because i am not in Canada now..I am in USA and will really be interested at your place.

Residence:

Address: 126 county line rd
City: westerville
State: Ohio
Zipcode: 43082

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|枫华网  

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 14:09 , Processed in 0.204877 second(s), 24 queries .